- Wolf Tales recording with Cecilia Bianchi-Hall and Timothy Hall: Alumni Association "State's Mates" Reception, 13 February 2016
Alumni and alumnae
Universities and colleges
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Bianchi-Hall, Cecilia more info on Bianchi-Hall, Cecilia
- Hall, Timothy S. more info on Hall, Timothy S.
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the State's Mates Reception hosted by the NCSU Alumni Association. The event was organized to celebrate couples who met at North Carolina State University. In the recording, Cecilia Bianchi-Hall (‘89 and ‘92) and Timothy Hall (‘81 and ‘88) discuss: meeting in 1988 on a canoeing trip on the Haw River with mutual friends, after Timothy completed graduate school and was working as a technician in the Crop Sciences department; visiting her home in Argentina together early in the relationship; marrying in 1989; having two children, one of whom is now an alumna of NC State; Cecilia’s feeling that North Carolina is her home now; and their current occupations, Cecilia in the North Carolina community college system and Timothy in the North Carolina Department of Agriculture. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Cecilia Bianchi-Hall and Timothy Hall, 13 February 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Bianchi-Hall, Cecilia more info on Bianchi-Hall, Cecilia
Hall, Timothy S. more info on Hall, Timothy S.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International