- Antonio Evans and Sharon DuRant Evans, Wolf Tales recording: Alumni Association "State's Mates" Reception, 13 February 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Evans, Antonio V. more info on Evans, Antonio V.
- Evans, Shannon DuRant more info on Evans, Shannon DuRant
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the State's Mates Reception hosted by the NCSU Alumni Association. The event was organized to celebrate couples who met at North Carolina State University. In the recording, Antonio Evans (‘84) and Sharon Durant Evans (‘85 and ‘96) discuss: meeting as undergraduate students during a fire alarm in North Hall; Antonio asking Sharon on their first date in the reference room at D. H. Hill Library; and marrying in 1985 and raising two children, one of whom is now also an NC State alum.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Evans, Antonio V. more info on Evans, Antonio V.
Evans, Shannon DuRant more info on Evans, Shannon DuRant
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).