- Wolf Tales recording with Abigail Carbone, 19 August 2016
A cappella . . .
College students -- Societies, etc.
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Carbone, Abigail more info on Carbone, Abigail
- North Carolina State University. Libraries more info on North Carolina State University. Libraries
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the D. H. Hill Library on the campus of North Carolina State University in Raleigh, North Carolina. In the recording, Abigail Carbone ('19) discusses: being a member of NC State a cappella group Acappology; a story from an a capella competition, where a team member re-energized the team through song after an exhausting schedule of rehearsals; and the importance finding community on a large campus like NC State. [Preferred citation: Wolf Tales recording with Abigail Carbone, 19 August 2016, NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings, MC 00581, Special Collections Research Center, North Carolina State University Libraries, Raleigh, NC]
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
Carbone, Abigail more info on Carbone, Abigail
North Carolina State University -- Students more info on North Carolina State University -- Students
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).