- Leanna M. Boggs and Thomas F. Boggs, Wolf Tales recording: Alumni Association "State's Mates" Reception, 13 February 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Boggs, Leanna M. more info on Boggs, Leanna M.
- Boggs, Thomas F. more info on Boggs, Thomas F.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the Park Alumni Center in Raleigh, North Carolina, at the State's Mates Reception hosted by the NCSU Alumni Association. The event was organized to celebrate couples who met at North Carolina State University. In the recording, Leanna M. Boggs (‘72) and Thomas F. Boggs (‘71) discuss: Leanna being one of the first students to live in Carroll Hall; Tommy living in Bragaw or Bagwell Hall, Metcalf Hall, and Alexander Hall; meeting each other in the registrar’s office, where they both worked as students, and sharing an umbrella during a rainstorm; marrying in 1973; and remaining involved in NC State athletics as alumni.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
Boggs, Leanna M. more info on Boggs, Leanna M.
Boggs, Thomas F. more info on Boggs, Thomas F.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).