- James E. Blalock, Wolf Tales recording: Class of 1966 "Forever Club" Reunion, 6 May 2016
Universities and colleges
Alumni and alumnae
- Item identifier:
- Ferris, Virginia L. more info on Ferris, Virginia L.
- Blalock, James E. more info on Blalock, James E.
- Created Date:
- This recording was conducted in the James B. Hunt Jr. Library in Raleigh, North Carolina, at a reunion of the Park Scholars Class of 2005 alumni. In the recording, Schwartz (‘05) discusses: memories of his time as a student in the Aerospace Engineering program; the influence of professors at NC State on Schwartz’s undergraduate experience and on his later career path as a NASA contractor; the value of embracing a non-linear career path; working in the aerospace industry and the automotive industry as an engineer; experiences as a Park Scholar that prepared him for project management, communication, and other skills used in his career; and the role of the Park Scholars program in influencing his decision to attend NC State University.
Oral histories (Document genres)
Blalock, James E.
more info on Blalock, James E.
North Carolina State University more info on North Carolina State University
North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae more info on North Carolina State University -- Alumni and alumnae
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- NCSU Libraries Wolf Tales Recordings (MC00581) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).