- North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts's Pullen Hall
Campus and Town
College buildings -- North Carolina -- History
- Item identifier:
- Alfred Williams & Co. more info on Alfred Williams & Co.
- American News Company more info on American News Company
- Excelsior Publishing House more info on Excelsior Publishing House
- Created Date:
- Photographs: North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts Buildings; Pullen Hall, Agricultural and Mechanical Arts University, Raleigh, NC; Published by Alfred Williams and Company, Raleigh, NC, Made in Germany; American News Company (ANC) of New York, Excelsior Edition, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin
North Carolina State University -- History
more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
North Carolina State College more info on North Carolina State College of Agriculture and Engineering
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Joseph Alfred Miller Papers (MC00556) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina