- North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts's Pullen Hall
Campus and Town
College buildings -- North Carolina -- History
- Item identifier:
- Alfred Williams & Co. more info on Alfred Williams & Co.
- American News Company more info on American News Company
- Excelsior Publishing House more info on Excelsior Publishing House
- Created Date:
- Photographs: North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts Buildings; Pullen Hall, Agricultural and Mechanical Arts University, Raleigh, NC; Published by Alfred Williams and Company, Raleigh, NC, Made in Germany; American News Company (ANC) of New York, Excelsior Edition, Leipzig, Dresden, Berlin
North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
more info on North Carolina College of Agriculture and Mechanic Arts
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State University -- Buildings more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Joseph Alfred Miller Papers (MC00556) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Building: North Carolina State University, Richard Stanhope Pullen Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Rose, William P., 1870-1952 more info on Rose, William P., 1870-1952
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- North Carolina State University Campus
- North Carolina