Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Drag hunting
- Original Format:
Flier (printed matter)
- 2 pages
- Item identifier:
- League for Prohibition of Cruel Sports more info on League for Prohibition of Cruel Sports
- Amos, Henry B. more info on Amos, Henry B.
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Animal Rights and Animal Welfare Pamphlets, 1874-1952 (MC00456) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
For more information:
- This resource was created with support from the Council on Library and Information Resources (CLIR), an independent, nonprofit organization that forges strategies to enhance research, teaching, and learning environments in collaboration with libraries, cultural institutions, and communities of higher learning. CLIR's Digitizing Hidden Special Collections and Archives awards program, which is generously supported by funding from The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation, supports the creation of digital representations of unique content of high scholarly significance that will be discoverable and usable as elements of a coherent national collection.