Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- A bit more about CNR's relationship to the Mont Alto School of Forestry
Forestry schools and education
- Original Format:
- 3 pages
- Item identifier:
- Cooper, Art (Arthur W.) more info on Cooper, Art (Arthur W.)
- Created Date:
- "A bit more about CNR's relationship to the Mont Alto School of Forestry," by Arthur W. Cooper, Professor Emeritus of Forestry. The Mont Alto School of Forestry was in Pennsylvania, and when the school closed, some of its last students moved to Raleigh and became some of the first students in NC State's new forestry program.
North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
more info on North Carolina State College. School of Forestry
Pennsylvania State Forest School more info on Pennsylvania State Forest School
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Arthur W. Cooper Papers, 1929-2014 (MC00452) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)