- Henry Bowers oral history, 10 November 2014
- Original Format:
Digital video recording
- Item identifier:
- Ferris, Virginia L. more info on Ferris, Virginia L.
- Bowers, Henry more info on Bowers, Henry
- Created Date:
- This interview was conducted in the Moreland Room of D.H. Hill Library at North Carolina State University. Bowers describes the early years of the Friends of the College concert series; the evolution of the series; the student union; Banks Talley; Gerald Erdahl; memorable performances at Reynolds Coliseum; the importance of performing arts programming; and the current state of arts programming in the Raleigh area.
Oral histories (Document genres)
Ferris, Virginia L.
more info on Ferris, Virginia L.
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State University -- Performances more info on North Carolina State University -- Performances
Bowers, Henry more info on Bowers, Henry
- Digital Project:
NC State Institutional Histories
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State Oral Histories (MC00449) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)