- Henry Bowers oral history, 10 November 2014
- Original Format:
Digital video recording, sound, color
- Item identifier:
- Ferris, Virginia L. more info on Ferris, Virginia L.
- Bowers, Henry more info on Bowers, Henry
- Created Date:
- This interview was conducted in the Moreland Room of D.H. Hill Jr. Library at North Carolina State University. Bowers describes the early years of the Friends of the College concert series; the evolution of the series; the student union; Banks Talley; Gerald Erdahl; memorable performances at Reynolds Coliseum; the importance of performing arts programming; and the current state of arts programming in the Raleigh area.
Oral histories (Document genres)
Ferris, Virginia L.
more info on Ferris, Virginia L.
North Carolina State University -- History more info on North Carolina State University -- History
North Carolina State University -- Performances more info on North Carolina State University -- Performances
Bowers, Henry more info on Bowers, Henry
- Digital Project:
NC State Institutional Histories
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- North Carolina State Oral Histories (MC00449) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)