Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- West front, east front, first floor plan, second floor plan
- Original Format:
- 1/16 in. = 1 ft.; 275mm x 525mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Charles Parker Papers, 1924-1929 (MC00383) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.