- Typical floor plan and door schedule
Schedules (Architectural records)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.;756mm x 572mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Charles Hartmann Drawings, 1928-1929, 1950 (MC00382) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 358 South Main Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The building was constructed by Greensboro architect Charles C. Hartmann as a skyscraper for downtown Burlington.
- Architectural note:
- The building is nine stories tall with an Art Deco influence in the classical base, shaft, and capital composition.
- Historical note:
- The structure was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.
Art deco (Architecture)
Financial institutions (Buildings)
National Register of Historic Places
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.093199, -79.437355