- Trans-Species Unlimited protest marches against animal experimentation and stores selling fur garments
Fur garments -- Protest movements
Fur trade -- Protest movements
Animal rights activists
- Original Format:
- VHS (TM)
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- This video features a marches by the animal rights activist group Trans-Species Unlimited, for a "Direct Action for Animal Liberation." The first march featured was held to to protest animal experimentation at the College of Staten Island. The second march was against a Bloomingdale's store for selling fur garments. At both events, the participants chant and hold signs with slogans.
College of Staten Island
more info on College of Staten Island
Trans-Species Unlimited more info on Trans-Species Unlimited
New York (N.Y.)
Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Ron Scott Animal Rights Videotape Collection, 1951-2001 (MC00339) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).