Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Tompkins Hall in Snow
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University
more info on North Carolina State University
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions about copyright and permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information:
Building: North Carolina State University, Daniel Augustus Tompkins Hall -- Textile Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949 more info on Upjohn, Hobart Brown, 1876-1949
- Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914 more info on Tompkins, Daniel Augustus, 1851-1914
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- NC State University Campus
- NC State University
- General note:
- Tompkins Hall is named for Daniel Augustus Tompkins, who pushed for the College of Textiles and designed the building that now holds his name. The original hall was built in 1901, but destroyed by fire in 1914. It was rebuilt the same year.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.786701, -78.665199