Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- SAS Hall
Campus and Town
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Funkhouser, Edward T. more info on Funkhouser, Edward T. (Edward Truman), 1946-
- Created Date:
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Edward T. Funkhouser Photographs, 2001-2016 (MC00336) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
In Copyright - Non-Commercial Use Permitted
For more information:
Building: North Carolina State University, SAS Hall -- Mathematics and Statistics Building (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NC State University
- Historical note:
- SAS Hall is named after the company SAS, which was the corporate partner in building the hall. Though now referred to only as SAS (pronounced "sass"), the initials originally stood for "Statistical Analysis System" when the company was first founded.