- Sketch of typical entrances in the court, a group of connected houses for Norwood Wilson, esq., Hopewell, Virginia
- Original Format:
- Design and construction documents; 560mm x 380mm
- Item identifier:
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.