- Details of main stairs and entrance lobby
- Original Format:
- 3/4 in. = 1 ft.; 914mm x 1219mm
- Item identifier:
- O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963 more info on O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963
- Created Date:
Detail drawings (drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 3 West Third Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The three-story courthouse is faced in limestone with a rusticated basement. Pilasters separate the windows above. The building was expanded in 1959-1960.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.097839, -80.244032