- Interior details
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Linens; 1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 762mm x 1092mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Should an heir or copyright holder present a verifiable claim to ownership of the intellectual property, the Libraries will work with said heir to determine the best course of action to balance copyright holder's rights with public accessibility.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Marye, P. Thornton (Philip Thornton), 1872-1935 more info on Marye, P. Thornton (Philip Thornton), 1872-1935
- 16 East Martin Street
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The bank was designed by P. Thorton Mayre. When the Commercial National Bank building was built, it briefly served as Raleigh's tallest building, standing 11 stories tall. The building was demolished in 1991 and the RBC Plaza now stands its former location.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.776789, -78.639179