- Interior details, longitudinal section, partial elevations
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 660mm x 889mm
- Item identifier:
- Northup, Willard Close more info on Northup, Willard Close, 1882-1942
- James, William Russell more info on James, William Russell, 1911-1962
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964 more info on Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964
- 118 South Walnut Street
- Granite Quarry
- North Carolina