- Second floor plan
- Original Format:
- 1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 610mm x 737mm
- Item identifier:
- Northup, Willard Close more info on Northup, Willard Close, 1882-1942
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 600 Holly Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The church was built for the Moravian congregation founded in 1888 from Salem's Home Church.
- Architectural note:
- The church, constructed in Flemish-bond brick, features coved plaster cornices and is presumably the first in the Moravian Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The church's clock was originally housed in the 1892 Winston town hall.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.096725, -80.249488