- Detail of loading platform and marquees
- Original Format:
- 607mm x 914mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
more info on University of North Carolina at Greensboro
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: University of North Carolina at Greensboro -- Woman's College (Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Stout, Penrose more info on Stout, Penrose
- Barton, Harry, 1876-1937 more info on Barton, Harry, 1876-1937
- William F. Freeman Associates more info on William F. Freeman Associates
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The University of North Carolina at Greensboro was chartered in 1891 as the State Normal & Industrial School for White Girls by Charles and Lula McIver and others. It became co-educational in 1962-64.
- Architectural note:
- The University's buildings exhibit a variety of architectural styles.
Universities and colleges
Women -- Education