- North elevation, framing plans, section
- Original Format:
- 1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 650mm x 925mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: North Carolina State University, Augustus Leazar Dining Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960 more info on Shumaker, Ross Edward, 1889-1960
- Keller, H. P. S. (Harry P. S.), 1869-1938 more info on Keller, H. P. S. (Harry P. S.), 1869-1938
- Nelson and Cooper, architects more info on Nelson and Cooper, architects
- Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957 more info on Cooper, Thomas Wright, 1897-1957
- Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940 more info on Nelson, G. Murray (Grenville Murray), circa 1883-circa 1940
- 2230 Stinson Drive
- North Carolina