Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- First floor plan, second floor plan, roof plan, elevations
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 540mm x 870mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Elevations (architectural drawings)
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Keen, Charles Barton, 1868-1931 more info on Keen, Charles Barton, 1868-1931
- 2900 Country Club Road
- North Carolina