Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Third floor plan, roof plan, Dormitory D
Roofs -- Design and construction
- Original Format:
- 1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 813mm x 1041mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: North Carolina State University, Irvin Burchard Tucker Residence Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- 2720 Cates Avenue
- NC State University
- Architectural note:
- The designs for Tucker and Owen Residence Halls are identical.
- Historical note:
- The residence halls were built to accommodate the increased number of students who entered the University after World War II.
- General note:
- In designs, referred to as "Dormitory D."
Universities and colleges
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.784988, -78.673996