- Main entrance stone details
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 780mm x 915mm
- Item identifier:
- O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963 more info on O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 157 North Second Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Albemarle City Hall is a three-part brick building that features Moderne and classical elements typical for the time period. The building was constructed by J. D. Harwood and Sons.
Art deco (Architecture)
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.35148, -80.198473