NCSU Libraries

First floor plan, proscenium arch detail, door schedule, lintel schedule

South Fork Consolidated School (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
Normal spinner 196px

Item information

Title:
First floor plan, proscenium arch detail, door schedule, lintel schedule
Topics:
Architecture
Subjects:
Floor plans
Arches
Doors
Beams (Structural elements)
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Classrooms
School buildings
Auditoriums
Stages (Performance spaces)
Original Format:
Linens
Extent:
1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 610mm x 1067mm
Item identifier:
mc00240-001-ff0208-001-001_0001
Architect:
Northup, Willard Close more info on Northup, Willard Close, 1882-1942 
Created Date:
Genre:
Design and construction documents
Architectural drawings
Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism

Source information

Repository:
Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
Collection:
Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
Note field:
Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
Rights:
For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Funding:
Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.

Building: South Fork Consolidated School (Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina)

Architect:
more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) 
Built:
Demolished:
Street:
4332 Country Club Road
Community:
Winston-Salem
State:
North Carolina
Zip:
27104
General note:
The building was demolished in 2000.
Location:
Forsyth County (N.C.)
Subjects:
School buildings
Lost architecture
Demolished buildings
Latitude, Longitude:
36.084985, -80.3251