- Front elevation
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 465mm x 770mm
- Item identifier:
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- De Loi, James Vincent more info on De Loi, James Vincent, 1900-
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 2115 Georgia Avenue
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was built for Luther Ferrell, an attorney and vice-president of both the Bobbitt and Nissen Drug companies.
- Architectural note:
- The home was constructed in the brick Georgian Revival style. Thomas Sears served as the project's landscape architect.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.100567, -80.276912