Longitudinal section, detail of auditorium roof
St. Paul's Lutheran Church (Durham, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Longitudinal section, detail of auditorium roof
- Original Format:
- 762mm x 927mm
- Item identifier:
- O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963 more info on O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963
- Created Date:
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Should an heir or copyright holder present a verifiable claim to ownership of the intellectual property, the Libraries will work with said heir to determine the best course of action to balance copyright holder's rights with public accessibility.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Saint Paul's Lutheran Church (Durham, Durham County, North Carolina)
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- St. Paul's Lutheran Church was built in 1929 by the first Lutheran congregation in Durham, which organized in 1922. The church was demolished in 1967 to make way for the Durham Freeway and 15-501.
- External Resources:
Endangered Durham - St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 500 block Yates Avenue