- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 150 South Marshall Street
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The home was built for Henry F. Shaffner, vice-president and treasurer of Wachovia Bank, president of Home Investment Co., and vice-president of the Shaffner-Lanquist Company, a purveyor of drugs, cigars and beverages.
- Architectural note:
- The design of this house was influenced by the Stick style.
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.0926497574, -80.2474451065