NCSU Libraries

Foundation plan

Henry F. Shaffner House (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
Normal spinner 196px

Item information

Title:
Foundation plan
Topics:
Architecture
Subjects:
Foundation plans
Original Format:
Linens
Extent:
1/4 in. = 1 ft.; 533mm x 749mm
Item identifier:
mc00240-001-ff0118-001-001_0002
Created Date:
Genre:
Design and construction documents
Architectural drawings
Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism

Source information

Repository:
Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
Collection:
Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
Note field:
Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
Rights:
For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
Funding:
Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.

Building: Shaffner, Henry F. House (Winston-Salem, Forsyth County, North Carolina)

Architect:
more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) 
Built:
Street:
150 South Marshall Street
Community:
Winston-Salem
State:
North Carolina
Zip:
27101
Provenance note:
The home was built for Henry F. Shaffner, vice-president and treasurer of Wachovia Bank, president of Home Investment Co., and vice-president of the Shaffner-Lanquist Company, a purveyor of drugs, cigars and beverages.
Architectural note:
The design of this house was influenced by the Stick style.
Location:
Winston-Salem (N.C.)
Subjects:
Houses
Housing, Single family
Latitude, Longitude:
36.0926497574, -80.2474451065