- First floor electrical plan
- Original Format:
- 1/8 in. = 1 ft.; 555mm x 915mm
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- Landscape architect:
- Sears, Thomas W. more info on Sears, Thomas W.
- 900 Rockford Rd.
- High Point
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was built for Comer Covington, a hosiery manufacturer.
- Architectural note:
- The house was designed as a Cotswald Tudor manor.
- General note:
- The house was also known as Hillbrook.
High Point (N.C.)
Housing, Single family
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.958844, -80.031385