Adamsleigh (Greensboro, N.C.)
Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Interior elevation
- 1/2 in. = 1 ft.; 210mm x 325mm
- Item identifier:
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Should an heir or copyright holder present a verifiable claim to ownership of the intellectual property, the Libraries will work with said heir to determine the best course of action to balance copyright holder's rights with public accessibility.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Building: Adamsleigh (Greensboro, Guilford County, North Carolina)
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- The house was constructed for Adams, a co-founder of the Adams-Millis Corporation.
- Architectural note:
- This brick estate home is constructed in the Tudor Revival style.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.009608, -79.878802