- Interior details
Detail drawings (Drawings)
- Original Format:
- Linens; 508mm x 914mm
- Item identifier:
- O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963 more info on O'Brien, Leet Alexander, 1891-1963
- Lashmit, Luther D. more info on Lashmit, Luther D.
- James, William Russell more info on James, William Russell, 1911-1962
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Northup & O'Brien Architectural Records, 1917-1980 (MC00240) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.) more info on Northup & O'Brien (Winston-Salem, N.C.)
- 2 East Morgan Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Constructed of Mount Airy granite, the building features pilasters and a classical Supreme Court chamber.
Revival, Classical (European revival style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.779516, -78.63918