- Needham B. Broughton Senior High School, Gymnasium - Typical Wall Sections
Sections (Orthographic projections)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 41 3/4 x 26 7/8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Guy E. Crampton and William Henley Deitrick Papers and Drawings, 1928-1977 (MC00227) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 723 St. Mary's Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Deitrick won a design competition for the school, which was unique from other 1920s public schools in the area due to its Lombard Gothic Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The structure was initially called Broughton High School.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.78551, -78.642669