Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Boiler room plans and elevations
- Original Format:
Pencil on linen
- scale: various;1118mm x 559mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Guy E. Crampton and William Henley Deitrick Papers and Drawings, 1928-1977 (MC00227) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.