Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Tower façade elevations and details
Towers (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 3/4 in. = 1 ft.;889mm x 749mm
- Item identifier:
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
- Created Date:
Elevations (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Guy E. Crampton and William Henley Deitrick Papers and Drawings, 1928-1977 (MC00227) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 723 St. Mary's Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- Deitrick won a design competition for the school, which was unique from other 1920s public schools in the area due to its Lombard Gothic Revival style.
- Historical note:
- The structure was initially called Broughton High School.
Gothic revival (Architecture)
Lombard (Culture or style)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.78551, -78.642669