Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Construction of Brooks Hall Addition No. 1
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
- circa to
- Contact sheet of photographic negatives circa 1954 - 1956 showing Brooks Hall Addition No. 1 construction.
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Charles Kahn Papers, circa 1950-circa 1960 (MC00149) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
Building: North Carolina State University, Eugene Clyde Brooks Hall (Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina)
- NC State University
- Historical note:
- Brooks Hall served as North Carolina State University's first official library, from its construction in 1926, until D. H. Hill was built in 1953. After the library moved, Brooks Hall became the home of the School of Design, where it still resides today. Brooks Hall is named for Eugene Clyde Brooks (1871-1947), who served as the University's president from 1923 until 1935.
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.7845, -78.664902