- South Elevation and Ground Floor Plan
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 20 3/4 x 16 3/4 inches
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Leslie N. Boney Architectural Papers (MC00096) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964 more info on Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964
- Leitner, Joseph F., 1871-1930 more info on Leitner, Joseph F., 1871-1930
- Walker, James, 1827-1901 more info on Walker, James, 1827-1901
- North Carolina