Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 26 x 28 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Leslie N. Boney Architectural Papers (MC00096) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- Provenance note:
- Christopher Leonidus Rountree (farmer), first owner
- General note:
- Drawing Note: The drawings originally numbered ten, but a note on the first sheet indicates that page one was a title sheet and was discarded.
- Architectural note:
- The home received the addition of a kitchen and back porch in 1911, and a new front porch and dormer windows in 1922.