- Basement Plan, North Elevation and West Elevation
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 30 3/4 x 23 3/4 inches
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Leslie N. Boney Architectural Papers (MC00096) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964 more info on Boney, Leslie N., 1880-1964
- Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974 more info on Deitrick, William Henley, 1895-1974
- 100 South Wright St.
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- The courthouse follows an H-plan with Flemish-bond brickwork and classical trim with a two-stage cupola.
- Historical note:
- The courthouse is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. An addition for the courthouse, by Leslie N. Boney, was designed in 1924.
Buildings -- Additions
National Register of Historic Places
Flemish bond (Masonry technique)
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.551171, -77.926606