- Front Elevation, Rear Elevation, and Left Side Elevation
Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 32 7/8 x 23 1/2 inches
- Item identifier:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Leslie N. Boney Architectural Papers (MC00096) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 12489 New Britton Highway
- Old Dock
- North Carolina
- Historical note:
- Old Dock-Nakina School was built in the late 1930s. It served the communities of Old Dock and Nakina in Columbus County. Old Dock has since been incorporated into the town of Whiteville and the school is now Old Dock Elementary School.
Columbus County (N.C.)
Elementary school buildings
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 34.163484, -78.595953