Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Rustica, 1966-1968
- Original Format:
- Archival collection
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- This record contains files related to the results of a cooperative study on maximizing nicotine production derived from Nicotiana rustica, a type of tobacco. Participating institutions in this experiment included North Carolina State University's Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering and Imperial Tobacco Company.
Papers (Document genres)
Splinter, William E.
more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
Imperial Tobacco Company of Great Britain and Ireland more info on Imperial Tobacco Company of Great Britain and Ireland
North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering more info on North Carolina State University. Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Rustica, 1966-1968, Series 1, Box 4, Folder 15 (Current Folder)