Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Instrumentation Correspondence (1 of 2), 1954-1968
Electronic apparatus and appliances
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Coverage Date:
- Contains correspondence between Dr. William E. Splinter and various equipment vendors regarding the specifications, purchase, delivery and repair of laboratory equipment used in Splinter's research on human work energy cost. Also included are customs related documents for equipment purchased outside the United States.
Splinter, William E.
more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
North Carolina State University -- Research more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Fertilizer Placement, 1952-1960
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 10
- Instrumentation Correspondence (1 of 2), 1954-1968, Series 1, Box 3, Folder 12 (Current Folder)
- Instrumentation Correspondence (2 of 2), 1954-1968
Series 1, Box 3, Folder 13