Additional functionality available on larger screens. This is a multi-page resource.
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 2 of 3), 1962-1965
Aerial spraying and dusting in agriculture
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Created Date:
- Folder contains correspondence between Dr. William E. Splinter and some of his graduate assistants, with other agricultural researchers and companies regarding research work on electrostatic dusting and spraying on cotton and tobacco. A program for the 1963 Beltwide Cotton Production Mechanization Conference, hosted by the National Cotton Council of America, is also included.
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 1 of 3), 1951 - 1962
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 6
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 2 of 3), 1962-1965, Series 1, Box 2, Folder 7 (Current Folder)
- Dusting and Spraying Correspondence (Folder 3 of 3), 1965-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 8
- Equipment on Loan Correspondence, 1955-1967
Series 1, Box 2, Folder 9