Please note that some historical materials may contain harmful content and/or descriptions. Learn how we're addressing it.
- Plant Beds Correspondence, 1954-1968
Transplanting (Plant culture)
- Original Format:
- Item identifier:
- Splinter, William E. more info on Splinter, William E., 1925-
- Coverage Date:
- Contains correspondence between Dr. William E. Splinter and colleagues in the agriculture community regarding his research in utilizing solar reflectors to increase plant growth in tobacco seedlings and using mechanized transplanters to plant the seedlings. Correspondents also include the George J. Ball Company and the Jiffy-Pot Company of America.
North Carolina State University -- Research
more info on North Carolina State University -- Research
- Digital Project:
Cultivating a Revolution
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- William E. Splinter Papers (MC00091) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)
- Digitization of this resource was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
Scanned folders from the same box
- Plant Beds Correspondence, 1954-1968, Series 1, Box 1, Folder 4 (Current Folder)