- Front Elevation, Plans and Section
- Original Format:
- 35 3/4 x 19 7/8 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Elevations (architectural drawings)
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Carolina
- General note:
- This recreation building was erected for the employees of the Acme-McCrary Knitting Mill, and housed the company sports teams. For more information, see http://randolphguide.com/homepage/x1637968700/Acme-gets-back-to-basics
Mills and mill-work