- First floor plan and building schedule
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.;914mm x 597mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Floor plans (architectural drawings)
Schedules (architectural records)
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.