- First floor plan, window and door schedules
Schedules (Architectural records)
- Original Format:
- 1/4 in. = 1 ft.;762mm x 508mm
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- North Beckford Drive and West Rock Spring Street
- North Carolina
- Architectural note:
- A 1932 addition/expansion was designed by Eric Flannagan.
- General note:
- Originally known as the Henderson Normal and Industrial Institute, the name later changed to the Henderson Institute.
African Americans -- Education
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 36.337635, -78.400054