- Plot plans, Details and Sections
Detail drawings (Drawings)
Sections (Orthographic projections)
- Original Format:
- Tracings; 36 1/4 x 27 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970 more info on Flannagan, Eric G., 1892-1970
- Benton, Charles C., Sr., circa 1887-1960 more info on Benton, Charles C., Sr., circa 1887-1960
- Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939 more info on Salter, James A. (James Armstrong), 1874-1939
- 2415 West Vernon Avenue
- North Carolina
- General note:
- The name of this institution has changed several times since its founding in 1911. In 1963, it became known as the Caswell Center.
Mental health facilities
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.269503, -77.614537
- External Resources:
Caswell Center, History Section