Elevations (Building divisions)
- Original Format:
- 29 3/4 x 20 1/2 inches
- Item identifier:
- Created Date:
Design and construction documents
- Digital Project:
Beaux Arts to Modernism
- Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Eric G. Flannagan Papers, 1922-1989 (MC00087) held by Special Collections Research Center at NCSU Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about).
- Digitization of this image was partially supported with federal Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds made possible through a grant from the Institute of Museum and Library Services, and administered by the State Library of North Carolina, a division of the Department of Cultural Resources.
- 855 Old Highway 211
- North Carolina
- General note:
- This was formerly the North Carolina Sanatorium for the Treatment of Tuberculosis. In the 1980s, the building became a mimimum security hospital for prison inmates. The building has only recently become vacant. More information can be found at http://go.ncsu.edu/lfc9iw.
Tuberculosis -- Hospitals
- Latitude, Longitude:
- 35.063219, -79.348412
- External Resources:
State Sanatorium Historic Marker