Please note that some historical materials may contain offensive content.
- Jaine Place oral history interview
- Original Format:
Audio cassette tape
- 2 sides (90 minutes); analog
- Item identifier:
- Morgan, Chad more info on Morgan, Chad (Chad Henderson)
- In this interview, Jaine Place recalls the early years of Centennial Campus. As a highly placed lieutenant to Centennial Campus director Claude McKinney, Place was privy to most of the vital decisions made between 1987 and 1991. Here, she talks about the move of the College of Textiles, the difficulties in financing construction, the need for venture capital and multiple revenue streams, and the problems still besetting the campus.
Oral histories (Document genres)
North Carolina State University -- Buildings
more info on North Carolina State University -- Buildings
- Digital Project:
Centennial Campus Oral Histories
- Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Centennial Campus Oral Histories (MC00066) held by Special Collections Research Center at NC State University Libraries
- Note field:
- Not all materials from the physical collection may have been scanned. Images may have been enhanced for web access.
- For questions regarding copyright or permissions, please refer to our Reproduction, Use, Citation, and Copyright page (http://d.lib.ncsu.edu/collections/about)